Vivo V20 SE director Nipun Marya has announced the upcoming Make in India initiative on Saturday. The smartphone model has recently made this plan to work as a part of the Make in India plan. This initiative has made other companies enter into the Indian locations as well.
Marya announces that the smartphone brand of V20 SE will be made in India in Indian locations. Vivo has also selected the location for this plan. To know more about the Vivo V20 SE make in India, read the complete article.
Vivo SE is going to be one of the latest advanced smartphone brands to announce the Make in India plan. The Vivo V20 SE is a lightweight, sleek, and handy phone which measures up to 161.00 mm x 74.08 mm x 7.83 mm, and it weighs almost around 171 grams. This phone is a dual-sim phone from Vivo and accepts the Nano-SIM, which is available in Gravity Black and Oxygen Blue color options.
Vivo V20 SE Model Announcement and Specifications
- Vivo V20 has a 6.44-inch display and 1080×2400 pixels resolution
- V20 SE provides a Triple camera setup on the rear comes with features like auto flash, digital zoom, face detection, and touch to focus
- 32 MP front camera
- A battery capacity of 4100 mAh
- Supports Android 11 OS and powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- 8GB RAM and 128GB memory
- Dimensions: 161.00 mm x 74.08 mm x 7.83 mm (height x width x thickness); the weight is 171 grams
- Vivo V20 SE Color options: Gravity Black and Oxygen Blue
The company will be making up its new smartphone V20 SE in the location of Greater Noida. This plan from the company has been made up by continuing Vivo’s commitment to “Make in India.” This is started to ensure that Vivo phones are Indian products that are made in Indian markets.
About 10,000 employs are working in the Greater Noida unit. The company claims that Rajasthan is also one of the most important markets for Vivo. The place covers more than 7 percent of Vivo’s company business. Vivo has a wide area network of over 4,000 retailers and more than 50 specialty stores in Rajasthan.
The V20 SE model was introduced earlier in September 2020 but was manufactured outside India. Now it’s initiative is to build up the entire model in India. All other smartphone brands are also working on the initiative after hearing the announcement from Vivo.